IGNORED

Congratulations!

DessieBoySWFC

And welcome back to the Championship. Enjoy visiting Ashton Gate so hoping it's scheduled for a weekend. Not seen much of your performances this season (I saw more than enough of League One football when we were down there!) but the table doesn't lie and I'm sure you'll cope fine.

Thanks mate, always enjoy going to your place as well.

SWFC is a massive club,it's about time you got up to the top league, it's where you belong imo.

And welcome back to the Championship. Enjoy visiting Ashton Gate so hoping it's scheduled for a weekend. Not seen much of your performances this season (I saw more than enough of League One football when we were down there!) but the table doesn't lie and I'm sure you'll cope fine.

Topman. Echo what others have said always have likes Wednesday, big club that always bring a good following down here

Hi Dessie, thanks for your kind words. I hate Sheffield Wednesday but if its any consolation I hate Sheffield Utd as well.

Cheers fella.

Archived