IGNORED

Still Whingeing!

Cobbsoldun

Popped onto Swindle's forum to read their thoughts on the run-in and the IIF ( Inbred Imbecile Front ) are STILL whining about our budget!!! I'm actually starting to despise these cretins more than the Sags now!

Really hope that they remain in that division...Bitter ***** don't come into it!!

The fact that we have the third highest budget (at best) in the league and we've p1$$ed it shows that we actually spent our money better than anyone. You would think we had forty galactico's to select from the way some fans and Manager's bang on about it yet the reality is we've operated with the smallest squad in the division bar none.

Well their team full of premier league loan players didn't have the bottle nor the fight for automatics. Don't think they'll win the play offs as theirs better teams in there than them.

You can tell they are all Premier League based players. Go down like a sack of sh1t clutching their face on the slightest contact, better at diving than Tom Daley and no discipline.

By the looks they need to mention the fact they're underdogs every few days to make themselves feel better. And them saying only Freeman would make it into their starting XI :laugh:

Definitely a way to make themselves feel better after being in the top 2 most of the season then losing their nerve.

By the looks they need to mention the fact they're underdogs every few days to make themselves feel better. And them saying only Freeman would make it into their starting XI :laugh:

For what its worth I wouldnt swap any of our first 11 for theirs other than maybe Foderingham for Fielding. We are a better team cant they get over it.

Really? After watching the relative performances of the two keepers at our place a couple of weeks ago, I wouldn't want Fotheringham thanks very much. Frankie every time.

Agreed, don't remember Foderingham doing anything apart from picking the ball out of his net. Didn't save anything.

For what its worth I wouldnt swap any of our first 11 for theirs other than maybe Foderingham for Fielding. We are a better team cant they get over it.

Luongo yes and Byrne maybe. Gladwin would definitely be a sub who rotates in a lot

I disagree with regards to Byrne... from what I've seen he is fast but has no end product.

I would definitely have Gladwin though.

Wouldn't say no to Byrne as a squad player to rotate with Little personally. Gladwin we should definitely look at

For what it's worth, I wouldn't swap any player in our team with any other player in this division. I would add to our squad, yes. But not replace. There's a reason our squad topped the league, who knows what would have happened had the side's dimensions been slightly different.

Archived