IGNORED

Well, Well, Well?

Esmond Million's Bung

Could the world be about to have it's second Ernest Saunders another dementia recoverer?.

is he being protected to cover up for perhaps even more important establishment figures.

Son is a CPS lawyer.

Murkier and murkier.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/apr/20/further-questions-raised-about-whether-or-not-lord-janner-is-fit-to-stand-trial

Glad someone else posted this. The whole things stinks to high heaven.

He "had Alzheimer's since 2009" yet attended the house of Lords regularly until he became a named suspect in October and just two weeks ago wrote a letter to the Lords requesting his "leave of absence" be extended for 6 months while he "dealt with legal difficulties".

Call me a cynic but that doesn't sound like someone incapable of following a trial's evidence to me.

We could add that 10 men with dementia have been tried and jailed for historical paedophilia cases. Of course those chaps weren't "important" though.

Glad someone else posted this. The whole things stinks to high heaven.

He "had Alzheimer's since 2009" yet attended the house of Lords regularly until he became a named suspect in October and just two weeks ago wrote a letter to the Lords requesting his "leave of absence" be extended for 6 months while he "dealt with legal difficulties".

Call me a cynic but that doesn't sound like someone incapable of following a trial's evidence to me.

We could add that 10 men with dementia have been tried and jailed for historical paedophilia cases. Of course those chaps weren't "important" though.

indeed and here's one.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/11669018.Pensioner_who_sexually_abused_young_girl_in_1970s_may_die_in_jail/

The ex tory tosser Gerald Nabarro, he once said something along the lines of "the British justice system is the best in the world, if you can afford it".

I see that a dossier on Janner dating from 1986 is one of 114 that have conveniently/mysteriously gone missing from the dear old home office, this stinks to high heaven.

Although the DPP has said she would welcome a challenge to her ruling, she has yet to explain why dementia sufferers who don't happen to be lords are still prosecuted.

Dementia and the surname Saunders seem to go hand in hand.

Archived