IGNORED

Season Tickets Central Dolman

screech

About a week ago I went to book 3 season tickets together for the central upper part of the Dolman, at that time there was nothing left so I decided to book 3 for the family section in the Wedlocks.

Today I looked again at what was left for those areas and it appears that there are now lots of empty upper tier Dolman available in that section and depressingly I could have got my 3 together.

How does that work when the site was showing all of this was booked and now it's not?

About a week ago I went to book 3 season tickets together for the central upper part of the Dolman, at that time there was nothing left so I decided to book 3 for the family section in the Wedlocks.

Today I looked again at what was left for those areas and it appears that there are now lots of empty upper tier Dolman available in that section and depressingly I could have got my 3 together.

How does that work when the site was showing all of this was booked and now it's not?

Existing Dolman Stand season ticket holders had their seats reserved until 8th at which point they were released on sale.

I'm thinking maybe it took a while for the ticket office to put these tickets back on sale and in fact maybe they deliberately delayed as they thought many had not renewed due to the various issues.

Looks like another screw up. I have been keeping an eye on availability because I want to buy a couple of extra seats.

A couple of days ago there were virtually no seats in the central dolman blocks, there are now 1,800 approx across the whole Dolman, many of which are in the three central blocks.

Compare this to the new south stand where there is very little availability in the central blocks.

I think someone has just updated the seating plans, and there may be many people who HAD to go in the South stand because it appeared there were none in the Dolman.

Don't forget that some rows at the top are for journalists and radio.

No, these are scattered all over the central blocks when there previously wasn't any available. I looked yesterday and couldn't see any, and today there are lots available.

Screech, get in touch with supporters services they'll swap them over for you

I had the same issue, I renewed my seat at the back of Block C but had to buy a second one right down the front because there was nothing available.

How do I get hold of supporters services? Is there an email address?

Yep same for me , I selected seats and now there are better ones available , dunno if I can be bothered to go through the pain of phoning up though as I don't have a couple of hours spare and I am not in UK at the moment and will cost me a fortune... great !! 

I can relate. I booked two season tickets in the new Lower Dolman (although I believe it's just to be called the Dolman now...) last Wed as a member. Almost all upper Central Dolman seats were unavailable. Had a quick glance this morning, only to see hundreds in these blocks were now available for purchase. Have tried calling and emailing and tweeting the club but understandably they're pretty busy today. Was hoping to transfer to upper Dolman but I think most two seats together have now gone in the central blocks.

Being a member after all didn't guarantee me a pick of one of the better seats. The club have made far too many errors with ticket purchasing this season. I realise their resources are limited but so many people have had a poor experience.

Still, the new seats in the 'Lower Dolman' are meant to have more leg room! I imagine there will be lots of options this time next year with the new Williams. 

Archived