IGNORED

Saville Will Get A Chance..

Rocky

I think Jackett is right to be concerned about Saville. Wolves fans didn't rate him highly it seems when we got him on loan and he struggled here to break through. In hindsight I think it was a bad move Wolves letting him come here for cover*, far better he went somewhere not to be cover but got game time.  *I'm assuming we didn't misrepresent his role.

Imagine his career will go one of two ways now - either a Flint-esque rise from the ashes or expect him to float around League One and Two.

Who's going to take his place on the bench then? Or will it be a case of only naming 6 substitutes.

Not a midfielder, but isn't Wes Burns back? I thought I saw him on the pitch with the rest of the players after the Cov game.

Though the eyesight isn't what it was!

Not a midfielder, but isn't Wes Burns back? I thought I saw him on the pitch with the rest of the players after the Cov game.

Though the eyesight isn't what it was!

You seen God on the pitch after the Cov game, got him mixed up with George Burns, who also played God at one stage, then put 2 and 75 together and came up with Wes Burns. Easy mistake to make. But can assure you that the only God on pitch on Sat was our Cotts.

Archived