IGNORED

Which Swindle Player To Sign?

Super Scotty Murray

Which Swindle player would you prefer?  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And if I'm honest I was being facetious. The only one of your players I would 'hope' we sign is Luongo; he's never struck me as Premier League tbh, but he'd certainly be a good second tier player. I think Kasim and Gladwin may be ok in the Championship, but are they better than Smith or Freeman respectively? No. Gladwin is massively overrated on these boards IMO

Wouldn't disagree with any of that, although I think Luongo has the ability to make it in the Premier league

Agreed here. He had a good game against us, scored a hat trick the other night and two penalties last night, but really, have any of is seen enough of him to suggest he's the world beater he's made out to be? I don't think so, but each to their own.

I can't quite tell if you're being sarcastic or not so... I agree?

I think judging by last summers signings, we shouldnt be getting too carried away with many names yet. I can see a few early crackers being signed to really excite everyone again as per Freeman etc. and it always seems to be names out of the blue which pop up.

I think Luongo would be an extra creative spark.

Gladwin did look good against us but none of us have seen him enough to judge, same as Kasim.

Im sure we'll sign some decent players!

So are we saying that it is the chairman and the manager that encourage these players to be fouling cheating bastards and that if they came to a nice club like ours they would change?

Contrast Flint's disciplinary record while at Swindon - sent off twice in quick succession at one time - and compare it with his exemplary behaviour at City, and make your own mind up.

Archived