Maltshoveller

If i was tinman the first thing i would do is

get arron to sign a new contract and then make him captain

Stop :D:wub:

I think if you made him captain he would have more responsibility

which might make him concentrate more

making him a more consistent player

(like beckham for england)

what do you all think good idea or not???

No. To be a captain you have to have it in you to lead by example; to have the respect of the others and to be consistent. These are attributes that Aaron has never shown and isn't likely to, captain or not.

sh#t talk

I didn't make Burnell very good, and you can also say that about any player at any club.

what the ###### are you on about???

you must be some sort of backward tit to view that as racist?

id like to know how its racist?

please explain,or are you incapeable of writing anything that makes any sense???

Guest Spunkwood

like to say sorry that wasnt me i was reading it went to the loo and my mate replied, but choclate teapot what does that mean

i said "about as useful as a chocolate teapot"

now,think about it, is a chocolate teapot useful?

no.it would melt,obviously.

so I'm comparing aaron brown as captain with a chocolate teapot.

or useless for those of you who cant work it out

It's fairly obvious that Brown has not got the leadership qualities required for that job, but in my opinion neither has Hill. However, Brown is improving year by year. The fact that his season was ended prematurely was a important factor in our failure last year. Of all the players out of contract, he is the one that will disappoint me the most if he doesn't sign as I am sure that he will become a consistent and therefore excellent player. All talk of him having a chip on his shoulder seems unfounded. Confidence is Aaron's problem. Hopefully Tinman can getting him playing like we all know he can every week.

like to say sorry that wasnt me i was reading it went to the loo and my mate replied, but choclate teapot what does that mean

A lot of nonsense on this forum but it's all worth it for moments like this.

Just read this topic, are you having a big laugh, I dont like Aaron one bit, He's lazy, cant pass, cant shoot (apart from against swindle) cant tackle and is always injured, I vote get rid of him let alone make him captain!

That is very harsh. It was very clear that since he got injured for the first time we missed him. I would have him on the left for City any day of the week

That is very harsh. It was very clear that since he got injured for the first time we missed him. I would have him on the left for City any day of the week
Agreed sorely missed after his injury, we might (might) have gone up automatically with him. Perhaps those who were cheering behind me in the EE when he was stretchered off wouldn't agree.

I think he is probably the most irritating player because of his inconsistency, but was still among our best for assists and scored a few this season.

I still think his best position is on the inside left of a five man midfield, I think this may be proved next season as I believe Tinns will play 3 - 5 - 2.

Archived