IGNORED

Bradford City Fire - Remember The 56

finbarr_in_z

Iv always been aware of the fire but never watched the footage, I just have for the first time and have a few issues with it!

Why are the Bradford fans still changing and singing like nothing's happened? I get it was their promotion party but surely that's in bad taste?

What sort of Neanderthals jump around in front of a camera while that's going on behind them?

Why did the commentator continue to commentate on what was happening? Some of the things he was saying were a little unnecessary?

I guess in this day and age the cameras would probably be cut, I can't imagine that being broadcasted nowadays

Iv always been aware of the fire but never watched the footage, I just have for the first time and have a few issues with it!

Why are the Bradford fans still changing and singing like nothing's happened? I get it was their promotion party but surely that's in bad taste?

What sort of Neanderthals jump around in front of a camera while that's going on behind them?

Why did the commentator continue to commentate on what was happening? Some of the things he was saying were a little unnecessary?

I guess in this day and age the cameras would probably be cut, I can't imagine that being broadcasted nowadays

Probably because in 1985 it was the first disaster for a long time (Ibrox was 1971) and those lads leaping arround probably couldn't comprahend that people could go to a football match & not come home.

That's why we should never forget these things.

Clearly they didn't comprehend what was going on. The more serious the situation go the less singing and chanting that was going on..

Archived