IGNORED

92 Ground Count

Kid in the Riot

I use it, it doesn't always count up accurately. Although I have been to the Millenium and Hampden, it doesn't count them until you have seen the respective national teams play there. Still, I'm just under 200 at the moment, watching your team plummet does have it's advantages!

Hats off to you, that's the highest ground total I've heard from anyone. I'm on 122 worldwide at the moment.

Ahhh had to think of the 4th ground  :doh: The reason I said 2 teams at 3, I was thrown out/asked to leave before I'd actually seen the game Squatters Vs Swindlers.

Anyone name the other team we've played at 3 grounds ? :cool:

Someone mentioned Charlton, but I would have thought Brighton as well? Maybe even Rotherham.

Chesterfield's new ground yesterday was my 77th of the current 92 (71 with City), the 92nd different ground that I've seen City play at, and my 100th ground in England. 

Worldwide: I've done 160 different grounds, and the nib Stadium in Perth a couple of years ago was the 6th continent that I've seen live football on.

I have been to a fair few with City. However I did brave the gashead coaches a few years ago to tick off a few. Saw some big hammerings. Sheffield Wednesday 6-2 and Carlisle 4-0.

I have seen a lot of games in steps 1-7 too. Conference to County league. There are some nice little grounds down there. Merthyr and Tiverton are two I remember. I think overall I must be on about 180.

I plan to head over to Toronto in the summer. So I hope to catch an MLS game while I am there.

on 143 worldwide including 76 of the current 92. i am losing 2 as done both the teams leaving the football league but i have done 3 of the 4 in the conference playoffs so might gain one back. Is it right Brentford are moving grounds soon? if so thats another of the current 92 i will be losing.

While I still enjoy going to new grounds many have moved, so a quick look at the Prem and I've seen  games at 14 of the current sides but only 8 of their current grounds. 

I spat the dummy and stopped going for a while so missed out for a few years, during which time movement has hit a peak.

Quick tot up , 102 grounds but only 73 current of the 92. Started doingthe92 thing and started losing the will to live after putting 3 games in.

Oh and a quick look at todays table(ignoring promotion and relegation if's and but's) , next year would bring 1 new team (Huddersfield) and potentially 6 new grounds. Let the planning commence.

Very poor effort from me, only 15/92 including Ashton Gate, and two of those don't exist anymore (Layer Road and Tinnion Park)

It would be 16 but some horse-punching hovel I've been to doesn't show up on the league map anymore for some reason. Must be a glitch.

Very poor effort from me, only 15/92 including Ashton Gate, and two of those don't exist anymore (Layer Road and Tinnion Park)

It would be 16 but some horse-punching hovel I've been to doesn't show up on the league map anymore for some reason. Must be a glitch.

still ahead of my 4 ;)

Good riddance to League 1 and the North

CDnK17AWAAESDem.jpg

You can add Wigan to that too! I'm a bit gutted as it was the easiest set of away games I've ever had!... Then I remember we are CHAMPIONS and that feeling soon goes away!!!!

Anyways I'm on 38 (39 including wembley) but its 34 if only including city games.

Archived