IGNORED

League 2 Team Of The Year

Three potential players i would like to think on our radar in there.

Keeper Bentley is a name linked with us previously. Wallace at Portsmouth is one that has been mentioned on here. The other is Ryan Woods of Shewsbury. All three have massive potential and would well be worth the investment.

Shows the talent that can be found in the lower leagues.

Yep, I would seriously be minded to take a punt on Wallace now (I would've two years ago to be fair) - someone will this summer. Wolves have been linked with him previously. He is a Freeman-esque player with a fantastic goals return from midfield this season.

Woods is more of a deep-lying play-maker, bags of potential and a good kid. Needs to baulk up a little for C'ship football perhaps.

I would say Wallace is closer to the finished article. Great right foot.

Yep, I would seriously be minded to take a punt on Wallace now (I would've two years ago to be fair) - someone will this summer. Wolves have been linked with him previously. He is a Freeman-esque player with a fantastic goals return from midfield this season.

Woods is more of a deep-lying play-maker, bags of potential and a good kid. Needs to baulk up a little for C'ship football perhaps.

I would say Wallace is closer to the finished article. Great right foot.

Had a look when it came up before, and turns out that it was SC who signed Wallace for Pompey, so presumably he knows a bit about him.

Will be interesting, as with Elliot, Wagstaff and Pack out of contract this summer (do correct me if I've got that wrong), and it looking unlikely Reid will come back into contention, then we could certainly do with reinforcements in the centre of the park.

The lad looks to have had one hell of a season too; have no doubts you're right he'll be a target for a few. If we are interested, let's hope that personal connection helps.

Three potential players i would like to think on our radar in there.

Keeper Bentley is a name linked with us previously. Wallace at Portsmouth is one that has been mentioned on here. The other is Ryan Woods of Shewsbury. All three have massive potential and would well be worth the investment.

Shows the talent that can be found in the lower leagues.

Would love Jed Wallace. Regardless of the SC/Pompey connection, he's been on City's radar for at least 2-3 years. I fear we may be too late again on this though.

I see Matt Grimes also made the team of the year. We should've acted on him 2 years ago too.

I'd also suggest Danny Mayor is a very good prospect.

Bentley, Wallace, Grimes and Mayor are 4 very good players who've plied a very good league 2 trade. I'd be happy to sign any of them.

Would love Jed Wallace. Regardless of the SC/Pompey connection, he's been on City's radar for at least 2-3 years. I fear we may be too late again on this though.

I see Matt Grimes also made the team of the year. We should've acted on him 2 years ago too.

I'd also suggest Danny Mayor is a very good prospect.

Bentley, Wallace, Grimes and Mayor are 4 very good players who've plied a very good league 2 trade. I'd be happy to sign any of them.

Do managers vote in the PFA awards? Heard/read somewhere that there's one award that all other 23 managers in L2 put Mayor in their team of the season. That is incredible

Archived