IGNORED

Craig Mackail-Smith

BCFChayden

I'd have him in a heartbeat. Young enough to rediscover it and a low risk gamble. Around a dressing room like ours I'd back him to get the confidence back.

Ive seen a lot of him this season at Brighton, good league one striker and thats about it. Runs about a lot and his first touch usually ends up in row C, a big no from me and thats why Brighton have released him..

Ive seen a lot of him this season at Brighton, good league one striker and thats about it. Runs about a lot and his first touch usually ends up in row C, a big no from me and thats why Brighton have released him..

No you haven't, no-one has! He's only played 786 minutes! Less than 9 full matches.

I agree with you that Brighton are releasing him with good reason though.

No you haven't, no-one has! He's only played 786 minutes! Less than 9 full matches.

I agree with you that Brighton are releasing him with good reason though.

Ok, Ive seen enough of him when he comes on..

He may be past it but like others have said look at wilbs hes still going strong. you'd be surprised what a team with confidence does to a player. He hasn't proved it this season no i agree.

He has the experience of the championship, a bit of confidence would do him the world of good.

"Runs about a lot and his first touch usually ends up in row C". Sounds like Agard Mk 2.

Archived