IGNORED

Pfa Awards - Who Gets To Go?

B-Rizzle

As above, who gets to go? Does every player from every club go? If so that is surely too many people to host in any venue especially when you add in media and other people from the industry!

I figured it must be a select few but both Murray and Dave Richards are there tonight so obviously kit men and second choice keepers who never play any games get to go too!

As above, who gets to go? Does every player from every club go? If so that is surely too many people to host in any venue especially when you add in media and other people from the industry!

I figured it must be a select few but both Murray and Dave Richards are there tonight so obviously kit men and second choice keepers who never play any games get to go too!

I was wondering that too, maybe players up for the awards gets tickets and can give them to who they like? But then it's strange a kitman would go, even if he is Scott Murray, and not other team mates or WAG's etc?

Going back to Murray, someone recently asked me who the kid was being carried around and involved in the promotion photos on the pitch after Coventry. I said I thought it was Scott Murrays lad. This person said to me it will look a terrible in a few years time looking back at the photos as the celebrations should have been about the players and other staff, not the kitman's son. Other ballboys weren't allowed to be involved, nor were the players children.

Scotty's son is obviously popular with the players but have no ideas what the situation is regarding who could/couldn't take their kids on the pitch

CC9eY69WYAAU5BT.jpg

CC9eY8cWEAECiF7.jpg

Did you like my pics!!? Most of the lads don't have kids. Jet's daughter was on the pitch with them at the end of last season & I expect Frankie & Packy will have their kids there on Sunday.

Did you like my pics!!? Most of the lads don't have kids. Jet's daughter was on the pitch with them at the end of last season & I expect Frankie & Packy will have their kids there on Sunday.

They were good. I had noticed that it was from another 'Strawberry' on Twitter

good points, well made about the kids. Young squad so not loads of nippers amongst them.

The players with the Scotty's son was nice to see, I didn't mind it and it wasn't until someone pointed it out to me that I realised he was the only child ( I thought). Traditionally they walk round the pitch with their kids last game don't they, although I remember thinking how much younger our players must be last season as very few had children with them.

I guess we don't have 2 celebrations usually, and with the trophy being presented on Sunday it will be more player focused with jumping around/ pitch invasions than walking round with kiddies?

They were good. I had noticed that it was from another 'Strawberry' on Twitter

good points, well made about the kids. Young squad so not loads of nippers amongst them.

The same strawberry!!!

For a young squad with only a few children between them I think they're great with the kids, Botswana, Oskar, Sam (Scotty's son) and the younger fans. Fair play to them. I hear Wades promised Oskar a sip of champagne & a hold of the trophy on Sunday.  :thumbsup:

It was a mint night, the champagne just the right temperature, Mini Cheddars, dry roast AND salted peanuts, loads of fit and unfussy birds, people were so suprised you weren't there, thought you were ill.

I was wondering that too, maybe players up for the awards gets tickets and can give them to who they like? But then it's strange a kitman would go, even if he is Scott Murray, and not other team mates or WAG's etc?

Going back to Murray, someone recently asked me who the kid was being carried around and involved in the promotion photos on the pitch after Coventry. I said I thought it was Scott Murrays lad. This person said to me it will look a terrible in a few years time looking back at the photos as the celebrations should have been about the players and other staff, not the kitman's son. Other ballboys weren't allowed to be involved, nor were the players children.

I don't agree at all. So what if it was Scotty's lad? Some people are too precious at times. I thought it was great

Archived