IGNORED

Season Ticket Finance

dragonreds

Sorry if it's been covered before but I went to renew my season ticket and wanted to use the finance option.

I never signed anything was given a receipt and told I would be contacted. Two weeks plus later not heard anything am I right to have a squeaky bum or are there others in the same boat.

Much the same here, took the finance option to renew my disabled sons ticket and mine, was told i would hear via email or through post in 3 to 4 days, this was tuesday 31th march and here we are 27th April and guess what, still heard nothing from finance company.

I did go to ask them about it at the last home game and was told that the seats are all ok and that the finance company were supposed to be sending out the direct debit info towards the end of April. I had been told that there had been some confusion and they had been selling seats in the Dolman twice, how true this is I dont know, but if it comes to it and my tickets have already been sold there will certainly be some sore arse's around AG after my size 9's have kicked them.

Archived