IGNORED

Could Be Worse...

Red Cloud

Guest bcfcsols
Well, I hate them but I wouldn't like to see them go under.
Funny that but I would like to see them go bust. Rovers on the other hand is a different story. Wierd that eh?!

Guest tommyisgod

I heard they were in debt, but this is unbelievable (but funny!), I thought they were planning to move stadiums and everything.

Glad we didn't take up Hammam on his supposed take-over bid, could have been us. I'd rather take things as we are, than gamble everything on "getting into the Premiership within 2 years" HA HA HA HA HA HA :wub:

I feel for you Cardiff :D

Found an address we can send much needed funds (or just to mock) to, I'm sure we all have some Five Taff notes & One Leek coins left over from our trip to Cardiff last month:

Mr S Hamamm

Owner

Cardiff City Football Club

Ninian Park

Sloper Road

Cardiff

CF11 8SX

:o

Funny that but I would like to see them go bust. Rovers on the other hand is a different story. Wierd that eh?!
I wouldn't like to see Rovers go to the wall either - its no fun having rivals who don't actually exist any more, which is my argument for wanting Cardiff to still exist.

Guest Nailsea Rocker

Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it. good one id like to see them in the doctor martins league with peter beadle :P

Archived