IGNORED

Astonishing

Coombsy

• Admin

A friend always said to me "One day City will have the perfect season"

This has to be as close as we're going to get at our current level

I've heard people say we have been lucky in games etc, but you create your own luck in this world !

Behind the scenes there has been a noticeable improvement with the fitness of our side and apart from Agard and Wilbs over Christmas have not really been affected by injury at any point this season - I guess that it could be argued that with Jet and Matt Smith we were not even affected during this spell !

The other big factor has been our disciplinary record this season - where some of our rivals have lost key players at key stages we have only lost two players due to suspensions all season and one of those was a highly debatable decision

Worthy CHAMPIONS !

Let's just hope that we can build on this now and not have to wait another 60 years to see us lift another title. . .

A friend always said to me "One day City will have the perfect season"

This has to be as close as we're going to get at our current level

I've heard people say we have been lucky in games etc, but you create your own luck in this world !

Behind the scenes there has been a noticeable improvement with the fitness of our side and apart from Agard and Wilbs over Christmas have not really been affected by injury at any point this season - I guess that it could be argued that with Jet and Matt Smith we were not even affected during this spell !

The other big factor has been our disciplinary record this season - where some of our rivals have lost key players at key stages we have only lost two players due to suspensions all season and one of those was a highly debatable decision

Worthy CHAMPIONS !

Let's just hope that we can build on this now and not have to wait another 60 years to see us lift another title. . .

Next year...Championship Champions.. gotta nice ring to it. ;) Actually I think we will come second again.. i said it for this season I will say it again... that way i will be wrong and we will go and win the league again. :)

I understand now why Coombsy did not quote her... i would use the word astonishing for how badly written and inaccurate that article is.. too many to mention. 

She may get the offside rule but she ain't no journo thats for sure. From harsh criticism comes improvement..its the only way. One hopes.

Archived