IGNORED

The Official C'mon Fgr Thread!

REDOXO

Sounds like both sides were bloody awful tonight.... So with just a single goal advantage I wonder if FGR might be worth a small punt on turning it around at the Mem?.... What odds are bookies likely to offer on FGR getting through?

I have to ask our resident gas bast  methane snorting visitor Miah if that was a 'good' performance?

The standard was terrible in all honesty and I would like to know if that was good for the conference as I have some painting to do tomorrow and I was thinking of watching the other game but my neck hurts from watching that game tonight on the tele and I can't stomach any more awful hoofball.

Just like Woodsy I also grew up close to Nailsworth. On the other side of the hill in the Stroud Valley. When I drive through that place now I cannot believe that they have a team on the verge of getting into the football league. Even better, potentially about to eclipse the Gas

I try to avoid the Post website as its overuse of pop up adverts completely p's me off however, I made an exception today looking up a news item. I could not help but notice the opening paragraph from its top sports story "MATTY Taylor's sensational worm celebration has been doing the rounds on social media after he netted for Bristol Rovers in the first leg of the Conference play-off semi-finals against Forest Green."

Now come on ... "sensational" worm celebration?

It then goes on to compare it with other famous goal celebrations such as Gascoigne's "The Chair". Are the horse punchers at the Post perhaps getting a little over-excited?

My experience reminded me once again why I haven't purchased a copy of the rag for around 15 years and won't bother reading it again online.

I try to avoid the Post website as its overuse of pop up adverts completely p's me off however, I made an exception today looking up a news item. I could not help but notice the opening paragraph from its top sports story "MATTY Taylor's sensational worm celebration has been doing the rounds on social media after he netted for Bristol Rovers in the first leg of the Conference play-off semi-finals against Forest Green."

Now come on ... "sensational" worm celebration?

It then goes on to compare it with other famous goal celebrations such as Gascoigne's "The Chair". Are the horse punchers at the Post perhaps getting a little over-excited?

My experience reminded me once again why I haven't purchased a copy of the rag for around 15 years and won't bother reading it again online.

Archived