IGNORED

Dolman Roof

Nomad

Just walked through the ground and the Dolman roof appears to be in place (currently supported by two cranes). I did not think this was due to happen until after the final game.

So, if ahead of schedule, for those without tickets for Sunday it could mean that the 6 rows at the start of the upper Dolman are back in use.... No idea if this will be the case but a glimmer of hope for anyone without a ticket.

Just walked through the ground and the Dolman roof appears to be in place (currently supported by two cranes). I did not think this was due to happen until after the final game.

So, if ahead of schedule, for those without tickets for Sunday it could mean that the 6 rows at the start of the upper Dolman are back in use.... No idea if this will be the case but a glimmer of hope for anyone without a ticket.

excellent news :clapping:

It has always been scheduled for the 29th, good that it is on schedule.Can't see there being anymore tickets because of the entrance/exist issue. People might be back in their own seats of course.

Archived