IGNORED

Sports Direct

Portland Bill

Did anyone else watch 'Dispatches' on channel 4 this week.

If not, you can catch it on Channel 4's on demand service.

What a vile and disgusting company it is.

The vast company warehouse covered in the programme is more akin to a sweat shop for people on zero hour contracts.

But did it mention the huge profits payout it gave its full time staff? I remember 2 years running 40k and 20k payouts to its full time staff. Swings and roundabouts. If you choose the zero hours route I guess you live with the shite and positives that come with it. Granted more shite.

Well they must have they are working zero hours contracts. That is their choice.

Crazy I know... But I know 2 people who love zero hour contracts as it gives them flexibility. That said they have no debts or outgoings so it works well for them.

There are many many jobs out there that are not zero hours... So people must be making a choice to take this type of job.

But did it mention the huge profits payout it gave its full time staff? I remember 2 years running 40k and 20k payouts to its full time staff. Swings and roundabouts. If you choose the zero hours route I guess you live with the shite and positives that come with it. Granted more shite.

Well they must have they are working zero hours contracts. That is their choice.

Crazy I know... But I know 2 people who love zero hour contracts as it gives them flexibility. That said they have no debts or outgoings so it works well for them.

There are many many jobs out there that are not zero hours... So people must be making a choice to take this type of job.

Do they also get sacked if they are sick.... With a DR's note ?

People aren't making a choice, honestly, do you know what's going on in this country?

People are forced into zero hours contracts by job centres,this government are making job centres meet targets.

These are Zero hour contracts with no guarantee of any work, but all this government are interested in is that these people come off the unemployment figures.

All this bollocks spouted about jobs being created is one big lie,

Archived