IGNORED

Season Tickets

Ben4BCFC

Been trying to get onto the Bristol Sport website and accessing STs for next season but can't seem to manage it.

Have I completely missed the boat and we've sold out?

EDIT: Just seen the last day was today/yesterday (30th). Presuming I've missed the opp. to buy an early-bird. Frustrating but only got self to blame  :facepalm:

I've just logged in to my account and it doesn't seem possible to buy one online at the moment. The early-bird finished yesterday so I guess a new link/site will be set up for general sale

went offline yesterday you will have to wait for general sale ether later today or Tuesday I suspeect (try tweeting bristol sport and ask)

Yeah thanks guys. Assumed this was the case, been umming and aahing over it for a while - finishing my MA in a few months in a shedload of debt. Still undecided but wanted to look up in closer detail the financial structuring so I could make a more reasoned decision on whether or not I could afford the commitment - especially when I don't know when/where I'll be working yet.

Yeah thanks guys. Assumed this was the case, been umming and aahing over it for a while - finishing my MA in a few months in a shedload of debt. Still undecided but wanted to look up in closer detail the financial structuring so I could make a more reasoned decision on whether or not I could afford the commitment - especially when I don't know when/where I'll be working yet.

I'd suggest you not get a ST and get a membership instead and pick and choose your games may be better financially 

unless of course they have sold out

Indeed, they may have reached the cap as there were less than 400 left yesterday morning before the 12,500 was reached.

They haven't publicised reaching the cap though, so I am guessing they didn't. If it isnt too much trouble, the club may put a restricted number of season tickets on sale at a higher price and it has to be assumed they would sell out.

I'd suggest you not get a ST and get a membership instead and pick and choose your games may be better financially

Agree very much so actually. I was slightly dubious this season and in fact the only game I wanted to/could attend but missed will be the Walsall game. All others I made. Next season it may not be so easy, though. Decision made Monkeh I think - membership it is.

Any idea when they go on sale for next year's membership?

Agree very much so actually. I was slightly dubious this season and in fact the only game I wanted to/could attend but missed will be the Walsall game. All others I made. Next season it may not be so easy, though. Decision made Monkeh I think - membership it is.

Any idea when they go on sale for next year's membership?

foreverbristol@bristol-sport.co.uk

You can get them now until the 31st July, it will pay for itself after 4 games

Just to add to this, I'm sure when I ordered mine weeks ago, I got an email telling me expect another email by the end of April to confirm my purchase and give me details of the payment plan ( I did it on finance )

I have not received email ( Perhaps I was wrong ?) but I have logged into my account today and cant even see my season tickets where as a week or go I could.

Is anyone else unable to see their ST on the website ?

Thanks

Mark

Just to add to this, I'm sure when I ordered mine weeks ago, I got an email telling me expect another email by the end of April to confirm my purchase and give me details of the payment plan ( I did it on finance )

I have not received email ( Perhaps I was wrong ?) but I have logged into my account today and cant even see my season tickets where as a week or go I could.

Is anyone else unable to see their ST on the website ?

Thanks

Mark

Didn't get mine on finance, but my season tickets still show ... suggest you call or e-mail them tomorrow to check it out.

Archived