IGNORED

The Real Reason For Our Success: My Purple & Lime Loomband Bracelet!

The Exiled Robin

Last season, right before SoD was sacked, and other things were pretty terrible, I treated myself to a pretty copper bangle from a gentleman in Scotland (who actually used to live in Bristol!). It finally arrived in the post, and would you believe it? City got a new manager and started winning! So I'd like to think that my good luck charm also helped the boys out this season :) 

Sorry but the reason why we are Champions is down to my choice of password ony PC at the start of the season - "20145SEAONchamps

Please don't hack into my PC.......!

Maybe I'll change it to 20156CHAMPIONSHIPchampions!

You're all wrong. It's purely and simply down to Horace.

Who brought us five games against Gillingham on our way to the league, the piss pot trophy and the FA cup* ?

Who predicted and brought about the string of 3-1 victories that paved our way to success?

Step forward, Horace Hedgehog, City's Insectivore of the Year 2014-15.

* Well, we would have won the FA Cup, but we were cheated out of it by West Ham :(

At the end of December 2013 I sadly lost my uncle to cancer. In his memory I had a City shirt made up with his name on the back. I wear this shirt to the majority of games and so far we have only suffered one loss while I've been wearing it. 

Actually its down to me getting a pair of red converse for christmas 2013 wear them Every saturday, the last time i had a pair waS christmas 2005 we got promoted in 06-07 got them 2013 get promoted 14-15. Within 2 years of throwing my old Pair away we were relegated. How well city do, Its all down to the red and white converse

Archived