IGNORED

P N E

Coombsy

Originally Posted by WilkoDons-Dad

well guys our whole season comes down to the last of 46 games. Who would of thought it a month ago. We had our wobble and you guys were

Flying and still are. 18 games unbeaten is fantastic and we matched that earlier only Only to have a few key injuries and see us lose 3 in a row. It's a shame one of us will be confined to the dreaded play- offs. I can't see you guys blowing it and if you score 1st I think you will tear them new one... But we all know that nothing is straight forward in football. I wish it was in our hands but we are all really proud of the Dons for sticking with you and taking it this far.. Swindon really did us no favours which is a shame and if we fail on Sunday I hope we can tear them a new one in the play off final. Here's to a great finale on Sunday...

Horrible club in a horrible place.

Hope you go bust

Yesterday 08:26 PM #8

wembley64

Reserve Team

Jan 2014

Originally Posted by WilkoDons-Dad

well guys our whole season comes down to the last of 46 games. Who would of thought it a month ago. We had our wobble and you guys were

Flying and still are. 18 games unbeaten is fantastic and we matched that earlier only Only to have a few key injuries and see us lose 3 in a row. It's a shame one of us will be confined to the dreaded play- offs. I can't see you guys blowing it and if you score 1st I think you will tear them new one... But we all know that nothing is straight forward in football. I wish it was in our hands but we are all really proud of the Dons for sticking with you and taking it this far.. Swindon really did us no favours which is a shame and if we fail on Sunday I hope we can tear them a new one in the play off final. Here's to a great finale on Sunday...

Forget us mate and worry about Yeovil

WellDon wrote:

Yeovil Town manager Paul Sturrock told BBC Somerset:

"It'll be a very difficult against a team who are absolutely flying. There will be a red-hot atmosphere and we need to handle that.

"I'll be picking my strongest team possible because I feel we owe it to the Prestons of this world. I would hate to think we finished with a bad taste in our mouth.

"We've got to be competitive in the game and we've got to be clinical with our opportunities."

That's as it should be. Nearly all managers take the same view.

Swindon Town are in a small minority of dishonourable clubs who would do otherwise. Possibly a small minority of one.

Sent using String and Tin technology

DavDon

Post subject: Re: Yeovil Town Managers CommentsPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 5:53 pm

That's the difference between a professional manager and the daft ****t attempting to manage Swindon.

Cooper should go back to managing Kettering town, who're obviously better suited to a man of his abilities and questionable morality. He'll feel right at home as they too make their fair share of questionable financial decisions.

If we don't manage to better Preston's result on Sunday, I just hope Swindon get destroyed in the playoffs.

Is this basically a good luck to a Preston thread..?

If so, then why..? I really don't get the love in with Preston.

Dirty, long ball, northern team. Don't care if they go up, stay down or go busy over the summer.

Dirty, long ball, northern team. Don't care if they go up, stay down or go busy over the summer.

I can't believe this post from you Bar BS3.

Surely you really mean : they're a proper club with proper fans and you hope they come up with us?

Same here. I have no like for them and want MK to pip them.

I've no issue with either club and hope whoever finishes 3rd comes up in the play-offs.  The league table doesn't lie and ultimately three teams have stood out over the others all season.  It'd be very nice for Chesterfield for them to come up and the sentimentalist in me would like to see them doing it but Preston and MK Dons are the other teams that have shown over the course of the season that they deserve to be seen as the three best in the league and I hope they both make it over the line.

Surely you really mean : they're a proper club with proper fans and you hope they come up with us?

'Proper Club with Proper fans'

Nahhhhh

Some of them, maybe the majority are decent fans, as they are at most clubs

A fair proportion of their fans on their forum are some of the rudest, most obnoxious , ignorant d****h***s that exist in the world of forums

The love in has gone completely OTT for me

'Proper Club with Proper fans'

Nahhhhh

Some of them, maybe the majority are decent fans, as they are at most clubs

A fair proportion of their fans on their forum are some of the rudest, most obnoxious , ignorant d****h***s that exist in the world of forums

The love in has gone completely OTT for me

I think you missed my irony, Bob.

For me - the love in never started and I certainly don't give a fig who comes up stays down or goes sideways. Unless it's City.

Obviously I wish all the worst to gas&swindle but ultimately don't care about either.

Not really. I don't care who comes up with us, as long as it's not Swindon!

Sorry but MK Dons came to City, played some decent football and contributed to a really entertaining game (which they deserved at least a point).

Preston came, fouled (Kevin Davies challenge was as late as the 48 bus), parked the bus and played hoofball.

I know who I have more time for.

Its good to know that the love in ( and I don't think there ever was one ) has long gone , I won't change my opinion nor respect for Bristol City and its fans based on experience during promotions in the past  and this season ,  every single forum has its fair share of **** **** , you where the best side this season of that there is no doubt , also no doubt that MK Dons play superb , attacking , passing football and score for fun but we have not accumulated 89 points by being a poor side and by close of play tomorrow night hopefully we will have managed 92 points and unfortunately for a few of you - we will cheat , dive , park the bus , roll around , throw whippets at you , don flat caps , talk funny and walk away with a 1-0 away win again next season at Ashton Gate in the Championship :) .....

Mortis

Its good to know that the love in ( and I don't think there ever was one ) has long gone , I won't change my opinion nor respect for Bristol City and its fans based on experience during promotions in the past and this season , every single forum has its fair share of **** **** , you where the best side this season of that there is no doubt , also no doubt that MK Dons play superb , attacking , passing football and score for fun but we have not accumulated 89 points by being a poor side and by close of play tomorrow night hopefully we will have managed 92 points and unfortunately for a few of you - we will cheat , dive , park the bus , roll around , throw whippets at you , don flat caps , talk funny and walk away with a 1-0 away win again next season at Ashton Gate in the Championship :) .....

Mortis

Good luck tomorrow, like.

rather have Preston & Sheffield Utd come up rather thn that shit plastic franchise FC and the cheating ****** moonrakers

both teams have about ten decent fans, the rest are loathesome plastic fans

And another thing whilst we are on the subject!

I believe I am in the minority, but I do believe that, whenever he is interviewed, Karl Robinson comes across as an intelligent and witty manager.

I have never met him in real life so don't know his true personality, but I do not recall him ever 'slagging off' City; quite the opposite, in fact.

Archived