IGNORED

Away Kit

WaggiesQuiff

Hopefully purple and lime! Would love it if it became our standard away kit!

Our home kit will always be red so why can't our away kit always be purple and lime? It would make us unique and I like how lots of other clubs think it's revolting!

Hopefully purple and lime! Would love it if it became our standard away kit!

Our home kit will always be red so why can't our away kit always be purple and lime? It would make us unique and I like how lots of other clubs think it's revolting!

Think we should build on this season and keep the purple and lime away shirt

If so, I'd be open to it.

Good little link to have us and the ruggers wearing reverse colour schemes for kits.

Will make a nice change and is not anything like gash blue.

Agreed, who says we can't wear navy blue? It'd be quite nice I reckon.

It's already been decided.

Andrew Billingham says he is "Excited about it" and "thinks we will love it" so sounds like it will be different!

Out of interest, where has he said this?

As far as I'm concerned all of the shirts Bristol Sport have produced in house so far have been great.  

I am NOT open to a blue away kit.

Makes me feel sick.

No-one's forcing you to buy it.

I understand football is often an irrational environment but at the end of the day its an away kit that will last one season and get used by the players about 10 times. 

If you do not like it, do not buy it.  Manchester United often have blue away kits in a different shade to Man City but they dont complain.  If northern monkeys can get over it im sure we can too. 

Im all for a navy strip. Based on the home strip it would look smart. As I've said before i'm a rugby fan too and as we are linked it would be a really nice touch!

I think we need to keep the lime purple though... It feels like part of us (... That and i bloody loved having that shirt when i was a nipper!)

Archived