IGNORED

Ribs.

notsobigfatdave

Many of you will remember our very own Christian Ribeiro...

Well I'm on a sailing Holiday down in Devon for a couple of weeks and went to watch the Grecians play the Daggers this afternoon..

After the game I was pleasantly surprised to see Christian was given the Player of the Season Award.

Well done to him I say, has obviously worked very  hard to get himself back to a high level of fitness over the last three or four years after his terrible injury, he has lost none of his pace and looked as fit and lean as a butchers dog.

Many of you will remember our very own Christian Ribeiro...

Well I'm on a sailing Holiday down in Devon for a couple of weeks and went to watch the Grecians play the Daggers this afternoon..

After the game I was pleasantly surprised to see Christian was given the Player of the Season Award.

Well done to him I say, has obviously worked very hard to get himself back to a high level of fitness over the last three or four years after his terrible injury, he has lost none of his pace and looked as fit and lean as a butchers dog.

hi mate did you have the red bristol sport track suit jacket on as I think we may have walked past you after the game and shouted up the city....

Was a pleasant surprise to see another red !!

I thought Jamie Mcallister was the best player on the park in all honesty but you could see the potential ribs always had before his injury....

hi mate did you have the red bristol sport track suit jacket on as I think we may have walked past you after the game and shouted up the city....

Was a pleasant surprise to see another red !!

I thought Jamie Mcallister was the best player on the park in all honesty but you could see the potential ribs always had before his injury....

That may have been my Mate..

Agree with you about McAllister though... he had a very good game..

In fact it was a very enjoyable game of football and Exeter do seem to like to pass the ball starting from the back to the forwards.

Nice to see in the lower leagues.

In fact it was a very enjoyable game of football and Exeter do seem to like to pass the ball starting from the back to the forwards.

Nice to see in the lower leagues.

That's good to hear, I like that they've stuck with Tisdale through some indifferent times and despite their tiny budget they've been getting close to the play-offs. Lived there for a couple of years and caught the odd game.

Always enjoy going to SJP as and when I can, it's like a City reunion!

Watched the Devon derby V Plymouth, Woodman started at LB, was woeful. McAllister came on 2nd half and that entire left flank was rejuvenated

Archived