IGNORED

This Is Why City Have Won The League 1 Titile

I think someone else posted this in another thread no? 

Swindle should be taken to task then for sure.. I was wondering what Ian Dowie was going on about on Sky Sports earlier when he said he just assumed the rules had been relaxed right the way down the pyramid.. well Ian.. it would appear not yet will anything be done about it?

What is it with this club anyway? Always seem to make up their own rules as they go along and nobody seems to bat at eyelid at them.. remarkable. Swindle really is an apt name and reinforced by the month. I really hope the Blades thrash em.

I think someone else posted this in another thread no? 

Swindle should be taken to task then for sure.. I was wondering what Ian Dowie was going on about on Sky Sports earlier when he said he just assumed the rules had been relaxed right the way down the pyramid.. well Ian.. it would appear not yet will anything be done about it?

What is it with this club anyway? Always seem to make up their own rules as they go along and nobody seems to bat at eyelid at them.. remarkable. Swindle really is an apt name and reinforced by the month. I really hope the Blades thrash em.

what's the connection with Swindle, I don't see it in the article?

Archived