IGNORED

Thank You Steve Lansdown

Jesus

Well, what can I say? What a day that was.  I don't think I'll even come close to seeing scenes like that again soon.  

Anyway, apologies if I've missed at thread on this already, I've hand a few glasses of red wine, and I'm feeling a bit merry.

Steve Lansdown.  Thank you.  Thank you for everything you have done.  Its not been an easy ride, and I'm sure you'll be the first to admit that you've made some mistakes, but, you have stuck with it, and you are pointing this ship fully in the right direction.  You are City through and through.  As they say, you're one of our own.  You have given us a stadium that we can be proud of.  The old girl Ashton Gate will be some stadium when she is finished.  

Only one STEVE LANSDOWN.

Lots of Love, a very merry Badger.... 

Well, what can I say? What a day that was. I don't think I'll even come close to seeing scenes like that again soon.

Anyway, apologies if I've missed at thread on this already, I've hand a few glasses of red wine, and I'm feeling a bit merry.

Steve Lansdown. Thank you. Thank you for everything you have done. Its not been an easy ride, and I'm sure you'll be the first to admit that you've made some mistakes, but, you have stuck with it, and you are pointing this ship fully in the right direction. You are City through and through. As they say, you're one of our own. You have given us a stadium that we can be proud of. The old girl Ashton Gate will be some stadium when she is finished.

Only one STEVE LANSDOWN.

Lots of Love, a very merry Badger....

I agree, brilliant to see him having such a great time, especially spraying other board members with champagne.

Whilst I couldn't care less about Bristol Rugby, I would be delighted for SL if they manage promotion as well.

Just how lucky are we to have Steve Landsdown.We must be the envy of nearly every other group of supporters.Not just because of SL's money but because he is a true supporter who wants the best for our club.He truly represents what we would give our club if we were in a position to do so.Thank you Steve.

When you look at some of the absolute to55ers who are club owners ( including some pretty wealthy ones ) it makes you realise how lucky we are to have SL at the helm.

He has a bit of class about him.

He is one of our own and is not only a true fan but a shrewd businessman who really wants to put BCFC on stable financial footing for future generations. That is a difficult task but one he has not shirked from. He must get a stand named after him, surely?

You've got to love the man.  He's received criticism from a few in the past, but has ensured City have had an incredible season and recovered from dire circumstances.

Sir Steve Lansdown, thanks for continuing your incredible work at the club and I hope you get to achieve your dream of top-tier football.

Saw him sat right at the back on the open top bus tour, sums him up really, a man who shuns the limelight and is prepared to take a "back seat" literally,  top bloke,,,,,,, thanks Steve for all you've done for Bristol City :yes:

Thought he appeared to enjoy his day more than anyone

Very animated again for him

Conducting the singing ! Whatever next

And Every moment I saw him enjoy, I kept thinking

'Bloody good for you'

NO ONE deserved to enjoy it more

Loved seeing him on the top of the bus, just him, having his photo taken with the trophies with all the fans behind

Saw him sat right at the back on the open top bus tour, sums him up really, a man who shuns the limelight and is prepared to take a "back seat" literally, top bloke,,,,,,, thanks Steve for all you've done for Bristol City :yes:

seems happy in the limelight when things are going well....thanks all the same though, we might not exist without him!

Thank you Steve. As already said above, we are truely blessed to have such a man leading us.

I've met him a few times and he is such a humble gentleman too.

The legacy that he is creating will ensure that our future is bright and it's great to see him enjoying his much deserved success of this season.

About to swallow a bit of humble pie. After the debt, the James and the like I was a little bit sceptical of his running of the club.

How very wrong I was, 100% wrong! Seems like a top bloke and of course a great chairman, looking to put City and Bristol on the map, Steve Lansdown Massive Thank you, wonderful season and fine foundations moving onwards!

Loved watching him yesterday, he never stopped waving and smiling. Think he managed to wave to everyone, people in cars, people leaning out of windows above him, beside the bus, behind the bus. Everyone!

Had to smile when one old lady asked another in North a Street who he was after receiving a wave and a smile from him, 'Oh he's the manager' she was told. Bless.

Archived