IGNORED

Bus Tour

bristolcity14

When DL was saying about Oskar and the tremendous fund raising done by many and he asked the lad "what do you think?"

OP went "thank you very much". Grown men around me nearly wept. Such a great moment.

I was with Oskar and his mum today, we'd only lifted him up as he couldn't see in his chair. Ayling came over, grabbed him off us and sat him on the chair. He had a lovely day. Me and his mum both cried when he said "thank you very much"

His operation is at the end of this week. Will keep people posted when I can.

I was with Oskar and his mum today, we'd only lifted him up as he couldn't see in his chair. Ayling came over, grabbed him off us and sat him on the chair. He had a lovely day. Me and his mum both cried when he said "thank you very much"

His operation is at the end of this week. Will keep people posted when I can.

Oskar has been an integral part of this season for all of us so good to him this week in his op. Obviously hope it goes well which I am sure it will so will look forward to an update on his recovery soon.

Wish you well little'un :)

Hope everything goes well for little Oscar, was brilliant seeing him announced as supporter of the year yesterday and well done to the Walsall fans joining in with the applause, what a charming and humble young man he is

Oskar has been an integral part of this season for all of us so good to him this week in his op. Obviously hope it goes well which I am sure it will so will look forward to an update on his recovery soon.

Wish you well little'un :)

He has really brought the fans together, and don't for get the Gas fans' generous contributions :clapping:

The thing I've noticed is Cotterill insists on professionalism right to the very end - contrast our tour with that of Bournemouth's whose players turned up in the same clothes they were wearing on the p1$$ last night!! Our lads look like a football team that has won something.

The thing I've noticed is Cotterill insists on professionalism right to the very end - contrast our tour with that of Bournemouth's whose players turned up in the same clothes they were wearing on the p1$$ last night!! Our lads look like a football team that has won something.

I noticed that too. I remember Noble drunk on the boat in 07'

We've really got a great bunch of lads.. signed autographs, had photos/selfies! With anyone who wanted one. They were so nice & genuine not like some of the players we've had in previous years.. they are a credit to themselves & the club.

Steve Cotterill seemed to be having a ball.. literally signed anything!

Have to agree, really well organised... well done

I've not know a better group of lads, for a group so young they really do make an effort & everything they do is with a smile. The memories of today will get me through a very boring summer!!

Archived