IGNORED

Hedgehog Awareness Week

Aizoon

I put food out for the hedgehogs every night. One didn't hibernate at all last winter, bit like your Horace I reckon he thought it would be sacrilege to go to sleep during a season like this, the other night seen him joined by his mate at the feeding bowl. 

I put food out for the hedgehogs every night. One didn't hibernate at all last winter, bit like your Horace I reckon he thought it would be sacrilege to go to sleep during a season like this, the other night seen him joined by his mate at the feeding bowl.

Good man! So what have the rest of you done for hedgehogs this week?

I put food out every night last year and had many visitors but this year although I put the same food out have not had one hedgehog :sad26:

That happened to me a few years ago at my previous gaff in Kingswood, eventually a badger visited regularly along with the usual foxes...it was either a badger or Horace in Newcastle United kit !

That happened to me a few years ago at my previous gaff in Kingswood, eventually a badger visited regularly along with the usual foxes...it was either a badger or Horace in Newcastle United kit !

That's one of the reasons for the decline in hedgehog numbers, I'm afraid :(

Archived