IGNORED

So Disappointed, Today,

Red Tel

• Admin

The players need a huge amount of credit for yesterday as they made the fans part of it, they were the ones who got oskar involved and looked after him.

Seeing marlon, waggy, jet, ayling and Alby mixing with the drinkers on the harbour side after was so great, they couldn't do enough. . Seeing marlon with a can of thatchers singing city songs, class!

Cotts also, in absolutely no hurry to get to the party and was the last to leave.

Just saw a picture of wade with a city fan in hospital and he's off to Oskars house today, they go that extra mile. Hats off to them.

They all walked back along the waterfront back to Jurys hotel, was great seeing the players having time to stop and chat and have photos with people etc - great advert for our club !

They all walked back along the waterfront back to Jurys hotel, was great seeing the players having time to stop and chat and have photos with people etc - great advert for our club !

Quite amusing that people were getting their kiddies to pose for pictures with the players on the way along, just random people out for a walk etc nothing to do with football. They were then coming up to me and saying excuse me, I've just had a photo with that player...who is he please!

An old lady in North street was telling her friend that the man waving from the back of the bus (Steve Lansdown) was the manager.

But the best was one lady in Queen Square asked if we were having a parade as we had beaten Bristol R*vers!!!

Quite amusing that people were getting their kiddies to pose for pictures with the players on the way along, just random people out for a walk etc nothing to do with football. They were then coming up to me and saying excuse me, I've just had a photo with that player...who is he please!

An old lady in North street was telling her friend that the man waving from the back of the bus (Steve Lansdown) was the manager.

But the best was one lady in Queen Square asked if we were having a parade as we had beaten Bristol R*vers!!!

Should be an annual event! Plus a bank holiday

Archived