IGNORED

Your Best Player From League One...not Including Ours!

EDoubleD

Wondered who people saw this season that would be good enough to play at a higher level? Didn't get to as many games as I'd of liked - but didn't see anyone from the jpt, orient, Peterborough or MK away games that I thought we'd be after. Thought luongo, kasim and byrnes looked good enough for the championship, but they do play for the swine's. Garner and Johnson at Preston. Anyone else?

Liked the look of Walsall's scorer yesterday, the one on loan from Citeh. Henderson for Rochdale was pretty impressive too I thought.

Despite his time wasting at every opportunity Crawley's keeper (think he was on loan from Palace) back in December kept them in it for 87 mins and looked very handy.

Bradshaw, Gladwin looked like he had potential. Watching Colchester vs Preston and Colchester's youngster Dion Sembie-Ferris looks a promising talent, unless it was just a one off.

That Colchester lad did look good. Took it too then off the bench. Before that the service to the striker was woeful. Thought the centre back Eastman was solid, if a bit slow.

Be interesting if cotts already has his eye on players. Did all our work early last year and think that led to our impressive start.

Archived