IGNORED

The Kibosh - Or Who Do You Hate More?

Aizoon

The kibosh - which team do I hate more?  

132 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You buy a rather small and battered Oriental lamp at your local market, that you think would look nice on your mantelpiece. When you polish it up, a very small and battered genie rather apologetically offers you a single wish. You can put the kibosh on just one candidate for promotion through the pray-offs.

Who will it be?

If putting the Kibosh on one means the other gets promoted I will politely decline the offer of a wish and trust fate to do my work for me in ensuring both stay down.

No. The genie assures me that the other team will act out its own karma. Make of that what you will...

You buy a rather small and battered Oriental lamp at your local market, that you think would look nice on your mantelpiece. When you polish it up, a very small and battered genie rather apologetically offers you a single wish. You can put the kibosh on just one candidate for promotion through the pray-offs.

Who will it be?

All this coming from a man with an imaginary hedgehog called Horace.

Too many Flint parties..... IMO   :w00t:

I voted someone else. Stevenage is the only ground I haven't been to in the 4th division, and IF we get there I would like to tick it off.

It's hard being a Rovers fan, but when opportunities like that come along it makes it all worth it.

Really REALLY worth it?

Who will it be?

Genie-ous end of season post from an obviously still 'drunk on success' borderline dipsomaniacal forum genius .... The summer break couldn't have come at a better time for Horace & Aiz.

Magic Lamps indeed from A Laddin Sane. :)

I voted someone else. Stevenage is the only ground I haven't been to in the 4th division, and IF we get there I would like to tick it off.

It's hard being a Rovers fan, but when opportunities like that come along it makes it all worth it.

I was sure that you would have chosen Grimsby. I guess, like your manager you must already be sure of the outcome.

Had a few of those in my youth, but Horace is real, as many here can testify ;)

Bl***y true, went to Aiz's house and accidentally sat on Horace who was on the armchair. My ar** is still recovering, gave a lot of amusement to the staff at Southmead Hospital :sad26: :sad26:

Bl***y true, went to Aiz's house and accidentally sat on Horace who was on the armchair. My ar** is still recovering, gave a lot of amusement to the staff at Southmead Hospital :sad26: :sad26:

It's true :(

I went straight down the ironmongers and bought half a dozen DO NOT SIT ON THE HEDGEHOG signs.

Rather Swindon stayed down. I don't hate rovers, I just want to be better than the. I hate Swindon

I didn't until this season. Now I would be delighted to see them stay down and fold up.

Archived