IGNORED

Jets Penalty.

BRISTOL86

I know his record is fantastic but JETs penalties make me brick it!

Watch the video he uploaded to Instagram, it was actually an awful pen and he was very lucky. Nowhere near the corner and don't know how the keeper didn't save it. You can clearly see it right in front of his arm here, seemed to just go through him which is odd given that it wasn't leathered in!

Not knocking him at all, he keeps putting them away! But can't help but think it's going to backfire one day!

image.jpg

Does it really matter??

We've won the league, got 99pts, the best attack, the best defence, the best GD, massacred a team 6-0 in the 2nd half of the last game on the last day of the season.......and we're analysing a penalty that's been scored!

Rejoice, be happy, crack open a beer......delight in the summer and await the Championship fixture list.

OTIB!!

Does it really matter??

We've won the league, got 99pts, the best attack, the best defence, the best GD, massacred a team 6-0 in the 2nd half of the last game on the last day of the season.......and we're analysing a penalty that's been scored!

Rejoice, be happy, crack open a beer......delight in the summer and await the Championship fixture list.

OTIB!!

Nothing wrong with analysis! There's nothing else to do until August! :)

Does it really matter??

OTIB!!

MK Dons scored more goals so I don't think we can claim 'best attack'...

Archived