IGNORED

Foreign Players

Bristol_Badger

Personally I like the fact our team is made up of predominantly English players and hope that recruitment wise we look to do similarly over the summer as we did last year. We have got to where we are now with homegrown players, why not carry that on in the championship....

I don't see why we need to have a team full of English players.

I personally don't care less where they come from as long as they care and are successful.

I'd happily support 11 non English players.

Yeah, and their from abroad.......

Really? Doesn't make it very practical then does it. I suppose they could come and live at my house for a while, but I wouldn't want them for the whole season. And what if they have a lovely young wife, little children, pets? Far too complicated.

I don't see why we need to have a team full of English players.

I personally don't care less where they come from as long as they care and are successful.

I'd happily support 11 non English players.

I don't care either, I just like the fact we are currently being successful with a bunch of homegrown lads, good for English football as a whole surely. Not saying we "need" to have a starting eleven of English players, just good to see success being bread in this country, nothing wrong with that is there??

Archived