IGNORED

Has A Loan Signing Ever Had So Much Coverage After He Left The Club?

Port Said Red

personally I think a deal is already agreed and we are waiting for July 1st when the transfer window reopens, I think he will take Wilbrahams place in the team as the target man,

Just a feeling I got thats all no basis in fact and Kachana hasn't told me,

personally I think a deal is already agreed and we are waiting for July 1st when the transfer window reopens, I think he will take Wilbrahams place in the team as the target man,

Has Kachina changed his name in order to sneak back on here and trick everyone again? I do hope so- the summer will just fly by.

Ok well lets wait until we hear the facts from the horses arse sorry mouth.

• Admin

Or we were just decent enough to invite him along to a cup final that his 5 goals in the preceding ties got us too and have published stories about awards he has been announced to have won in a City shirt since leaving.

I very much doubt that SC's transfer policy includes asking the media department to keep the player fresh in supporters' minds. It serves no purpose at all.

I agree I think a deal was done while he was still with us. The guard of honor when he left, Wembley, his relationship with Aden... feels like more a City player than Fulham!

He was always staying put. He's been getting game time and they don't want to sell him and he still has 2 years on his contract. It was only some of our deluded fan base who thought he would be back here next year.

You're all deluded !!!

Nurse Nurse !!! ;)

For what it's worth - Monkeh, basis or no basis my 50p's in your camp

If City want him badly enough and meet Fulham's evaluation it would then be up to the player to agree a deal or stay put as he has a current contract with Fulham FC

If City and Fulham can agree a fee anything could happen! However I expect interest in the boy at PNE if they don't get promoted could be high.

The thing is right now, a list is/has been developed. Players (if any) that are out of contract would have/are being spoken to.  

Any club that have a player that is in contract or under 24 the club will speak about availability to the contract holding club and then anything can happen from there....

SC likes to do business early but I would not expect anything official until the window opens.....Happy Speculating!!!!

As it's rumour time , or conspiracy theory time, my mate told me or whatever.

Conversation before the Walsall game and it was along the lines of, Fulham have had a very promising youngster from us and thinking was that it was a sweetner for the deal the other way.

Not my theory and I never even heard of Kachana. 

As it's rumour time , or conspiracy theory time, my mate told me or whatever.

Conversation before the Walsall game and it was along the lines of, Fulham have had a very promising youngster from us and thinking was that it was a sweetner for the deal the other way.

Not my theory and I never even heard of Kachana. 

Why would we do that?

Why would the youngster want to go?

I can't see Fulham doing anything but under perform next season while Kit Symons is there.

Why would we do that?

Why would the youngster want to go?

I can't see Fulham doing anything but under perform next season while Kit Symons is there.

I think he's saying the youngster has already gone.

Yep , as it was told to me.

Don't know if there is any substance but if they are a Cat 1 academy and recent Prem club would have it's pulling power.Actually if they aren't Cat 1 there could be more to it. Anyone follow the youth set up closely enough to confirm any movement ?

Again though, as I said, speculation. I do love a conspiracy theory  :shifty:

Archived