IGNORED

Hull City Bang In Trouble

Numero Uno

In the bottom 3, last two matches are away to Spurs and home to Man Utd. Forget Newcastle, that's where we are heading next season!!

Well done to Leicester and whatever you think about the basket case managing them he has (very nearly) done the job!!

Sunderland have Leicester H, and Chelsea and Arsenal away, but looks like Hull dropping.

Sunderland really needed that win today, its probably kept them up..

QPR have Man.City A, Newcastle H, then Leicester away - they're down.

Burnley down.

Pretty uninspiring from our perspective really..

On the contrary; beautiful from our perspective; all 3 are winnable home and away. Is that NOT what it is all about? I mean duhhhh!!

The bottom 3 I think now are the 3 coming down.

QPR will romp the league depending on who they have in charge next season. Hull and Burnley I dont know what to expect from those two.

The question being what league... It might not be the football league

Whats the story with QPR then?

If they don't pay their huge fine to the football league... Which so far they have refused to do. The football league do not have to let them back in.

If they don't pay their huge fine to the football league... Which so far they have refused to do. The football league do not have to let them back in.

Huge fine for FFP over-spend?

The rules have been relaxed in the interim of course although it may not work retrospectively and it, i assume, would not wipe it out anyway. I cannot see a precedent for such a move by the FL can anyone? They will, I am sure, come to an amicable solution.

When you say start at the bottom is it possible we might see QPR in the Suburban League Division 6 next season?

Would be fun. I wonder how many contracts would be honoured both by players and club :)

QPR will romp the league depending on who they have in charge next season. Hull and Burnley I dont know what to expect from those two.

Doesn't it also depend if the football league allow QPR back into it!

Unless a deal has been done ( which I'm not aware of) they owe the the football league 30 plus million pounds for over spending re financial fair play.

Edit, I see this has already been covered further up the page!!

Doesn't it also depend if the football league allow QPR back into it!

Unless a deal has been done ( which I'm not aware of) they owe the the football league 30 plus million pounds for over spending re financial fair play.

Edit, I see this has already been covered further up the page!!

Surely Tony Fernandes a bloke who has billions can pay this off just so they can be in the Football League? Plus the parachute payments they will be getting anyway!

Archived