IGNORED

Joe Murphy/chesterfield/loans

Big Red Rich

Strikes me as slightly unfair to Preston that Chesterfraud can sign a quality keep in Joe Murphy as their keeper got injured. Tough titties in my book, should have had a bigger squad.

Question is, would you have been happy if Frankie got the call and we had agreed?

Strikes me as slightly unfair to Preston that Chesterfraud can sign a quality keep in Joe Murphy as their keeper got injured. Tough titties in my book, should have had a bigger squad.

Question is, would you have been happy if Frankie got the call and we had agreed?

Hasn't looked quality today - what was he doing for the pen?!

For the record I thought Garner looked exceedingly ordinary today. 

The few who have suggested him as a signing might wanna check that game out. Aim higher City.. we should be looking at better strikers than Garner.

Must've missed the countless flick ons and emphatic penalty then

Must've missed the countless flick ons and emphatic penalty then

Must have done.. pen is a pen; if you miss a pen as a striker you don't deserve to be on the pitch frankly.

He gave the ball away a few times too many for my liking... you must have been making a cuppa tea or seven when that happened then. ;)

Must have done.. pen is a pen; if you miss a pen as a striker you don't deserve to be on the pitch frankly.

He gave the ball away a few times too many for my liking... you must have been making a cuppa tea or seven when that happened then. ;)

Maybe I was  ;) Either way I find it incredibly harsh to judge a player as being exceedingly ordinary based on a few misplaced passes, ignoring the fact he has scored 27 goals in 43 games this season. Where on earth does that leave the likes of Kieran Agard, who only managed 14, if Garner is exceedingly ordinary with double the goals in a lesser amount games?!

Archived