IGNORED

Swindon Scum

chivers88

Come on we are becoming slightly obsessed now.

Yep, well said mate.

I've heard vile songs by City fans over the years about Gary Penrice, Ian Holloway, Micky Barrett (RIP) etc...

We ain't angels so to call out other teams' fans for abusing our players is a bit rich.

Don't take it too personally guys n gals.

Banter is part of football, unfortunately it sometimes crosses the line but just shrug and realise that other fans hating our players ain't that big a deal....Nepal's second earthquake IS a big deal....

They were doing this weeks ago....

I tweeted the video that one of their fans was spreading all over Twitter to @ASPolice and he took it down in moments. Bless him. Probably crapped himself.

The songs in bad taste but that's a bit sad. Iv heard worse chants down the gate.

It's not as bad as their chant about Kevin Amankwaahs car crash either.

The songs in bad taste but that's a bit sad. Iv heard worse chants down the gate.

It's not as bad as their chant about Kevin Amankwaahs car crash either.

Sorry but whether it's 'banter' or not, to be talking about rival players deaths is beyond any normal standards.

If I uploaded a video of myself saying that I'll be celebrating when a work colleague/acquaintance/random person is dead, I'd be in a spot of bother.

Standard football fan mentality of thinking normal standards of human decency don't apply within the confines of a football ground/hidden behind a computer keyboard.

They were doing this weeks ago....

I tweeted the video that one of their fans was spreading all over Twitter to @ASPolice and he took it down in moments. Bless him. Probably crapped himself.

Funnily enough the one I posted earlier has disappeared. Odd bunch.

Yep, well said mate.

I've heard vile songs by City fans over the years about Gary Penrice, Ian Holloway, Micky Barrett (RIP) etc...

We ain't angels so to call out other teams' fans for abusing our players is a bit rich.

Don't take it too personally guys n gals.

Banter is part of football, unfortunately it sometimes crosses the line but just shrug and realise that other fans hating our players ain't that big a deal....Nepal's second earthquake IS a big deal....

I agree with most of what you say, but I have to say that I've heard that Mr Penrice was not the kindest, that he does indeed fellate horses and also that he is often mistaken for the posterior of a horse also, so not sure I agree with that particular one..... :D

Let us put hatred aside which, frankly, is never palatable for the vast majority but often seems to rear its extremely ugly head on line where fans of all creeds and colour can vent their spleen at will, sadly.

Let us simply consider what team would be better suited, better received, has a better chance of competing and is, overall, just a better day out...

Preston.

End of Discussion.

They have a 50% chance what makes you so sure....from what I have seen this season they have very chance to go up

True so very true.

Guess my point was until we play them again I couldn't give a nats bellpiece about Swindon. If they go up then I am sure some will come WUMing around here giving it big.

Archived