IGNORED

Add Yourself To The Game As The Worlds Best Player

Redfive

When I was a university a few years ago, a lad known as Fat John (his name wasn't John and he wasn't fat - student humour, genius) owned a laptop and didn't mind leading it out to others to use. He lent it to me and, as always, I added myself to the game as Bristol City's and the World's best player. When FJ started a new game as Man Utd, unknown to him, I was still in the game. Unfortuantly FJ didn't survive his first season in the Old Trafford hot seat. He finshed about 6th or 7th in the league and went out of europe early. His only chance of european qualification and keeping his job came in the form of the FA Cup final in which he was playing Aston Villa. Half-time. FJ is 1-0 up and happy. But football is a cruel game. Who should pop up and score two goals in the last ten minutes to cost FJ his job? A transfer deadline day signing from Bristol City and the best player in the world. Me.

I'm thinking about getting a job in PC World in one of those repair clinics. Then I could add myself to every PC I repaired that had a version of the game installed on it.

In real life, I'm crap at football. :D

i have added myself but i have put stats down as what i think they should be in comparason to me
Surely this would be ridiculous, as all football players would be miles better than you (no offence but otherwise you'd be playing). If I, or another average person were to put their stats as what they are IRL, they'd almost all be 1's.

I've made myself on the game of course, and yes I was both footed, good in the air and with acute technique and a rocket shot ;)

elko

Use the editior that comes with the game. There is a thread here that explains how to operate the editor, I am sure.

You can either just grab a player like - Joe Burnell, but change his name to 'your name', play about with the attributes to suit your ability. For example, in real life you might be a forward, tall and good in the air.

Hope that gives you an idea

By the way I get the assistant manager to choose the team selection, so I don't favour myself! In my second season with City and playing regular. Unfortunately Tinman got the sack after a poor season finishing 11th. Now with Pardew as assistant manager, City are second.

I added my mate to the game and in his first season with Chesterfield they won the league! He is on double the money I am too. Typical City, will leave when my contract expires!

It's real life right?.... :D

Surely this would be ridiculous, as all football players would be miles better than you (no offence but otherwise you'd be playing). If I, or another average person were to put their stats as what they are IRL,  they'd almost all be 1's.

I've made myself on the game of course, and yes I was both footed, good in the air and with acute technique and a rocket shot :D

elko

and could run all day :cool:

Archived