IGNORED

Been Invited To Swindon Play Off Final

Mrdc

For my sins I am currently residing in Swindon and been invited along to the Swindon play off game by a couple of decent people. Normally I would probably go along with my neutral head on and just enjoy it for what is. However, this year my hatred of Swindon has gone through the roof due to their continual cheating and diving etc...

I just really, really want them to lose.

Would anybody else have taken up the invite?

For my sins I am currently residing in Swindon and been invited along to the Swindon play off game by a couple of decent people. Normally I would probably go along with my neutral head on and just enjoy it for what is. However, this year my hatred of Swindon has gone through the roof due to their continual cheating and diving etc...

I believe the expression is "not as long as I have a hole up my arse". It's a no from me.

I would say no. True friends wouldn't even ask you to do it unless they think they can change you to a 6 digit pikey cheat like them! Likewise, at a family meal over the weekend, a (very distant) cousin offered to pay for me and my kids to go to the gas final on Sunday. After asking for tickets in the Grimsby end which was turned down, I replied that ' I would rather pierce my japs eye with a rusty spoon'! I suggest you do the same.

Rather clean the old East End Urinals with my tongue

Archived