IGNORED

Museum Items

BounceAroundJosh

I've got a black texter sometimes called a sharpie.

Used by some geezer who dropped it near the Sydney opera house.

I think he wrote his scores down with it,8-2 was reputed to be his final text. 

Hopesy was his name, stirring was his game.

• Admin

Interesting line taken from http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/share-in-bristols-history-2455275.aspx

"Any items of significance to Bristol City or historical sporting value to the South West are wanted. This may include match-worn shirts, tickets, programmes, medals, unique photos or lost artefacts."

Am intrigued how wide open they would include items?

OK the museum may end up be a seperate entity to the ground and be accesible to anyone on non match days - but seems odd that anything other than Bristol City or Bristol Rugby would end up in there

I've got an audio cassette tape of the 1986 Freight Rover Trophy Final including the build up, interviews with Beryl Fudge, Glyn Riley etc.

Could be transferred onto digital recording and played through headphones in museum?

The half drunk bottle of water used by Basso for the home semi final of play offs against Palace. The wife will never understand why it took the place of our wedding photo on the shelf and has remained that way since.

Life on the Mount ;)

The half drunk bottle of water used by Basso for the home semi final of play offs against Palace. The wife will never understand why it took the place of our wedding photo on the shelf and has remained that way since.

Honestly.........some women!

Archived