IGNORED

Scott Murray

wookey

Guest bristolbred

Scotty: "Brian, as i'm your best man, can i be Captain next season??". :cool:

Brian: "NO!". :laugh:

Scotty: "But i have a magic flute!!, and if i play it, we will win by 4 goals, every match!!", ;)

Brian: "ok!". ;)

I wonder if any of the Forum team was at the wedding?

The Incider boys are close to our new Manager ;)

Any of you guys go ?

Edson?

TomF?

RedTop?

If so, lets have the goss? :P

Yes, I did go, as Brian's a good friend of mine. However, that friendship is precisely the reason you won't be hearing any more about it from me.

I'm sure everyone appreciates it was a private do and will respect that privacy by not asking for gossip.

Cheers.

Yes, I did go, as Brian's a good friend of mine. However, that friendship is precisely the reason you won't be hearing any more about it from me.

I'm sure everyone appreciates it was a private do and will respect that privacy by not asking for gossip.

Cheers.

Even Funnier....... ;)

I can't understand why there was a news story and photos of the manager's wedding. And I can't understand why fans are interested. It's nothing to do with football. And the thing I really can't understand is people saying they went but that they won't reveal any details. Firstly who cares and secondly if they did go and want it all to remain secret, then why tell everyone they went, even if asked?

Cheers.

Yep, quite right a private affair & no questions asked. ;)

But has answered much for many of us. ;)

Lets hope Tinnion succeeds were DW failed, as we could see a nice little friendship ended quite quickly? :P

Surprised that pictures were put on the official site.As it's bound to provoke certain interesting questions. :laugh:

Still, the honeymoon period will soon be over & Tinnion has it all to 'win or lose'

As I have said all along, BCFC has got to be the winner & I hope as much as anyone that Tinnion gets it right.

He will certainly get some key PR from the Incider.

Well Taz....... my question....... Picture (Not wedding related)

Have you ever read the George Orwell book 'Animal Farm’?

Because if you have and are familiar with the plot you could draw some interesting parallels with some matters 'Bristol City' and the statements being made?

Who would you cast as: -

Snowball, Squealer, Mollie, Jessie, Benjamin, Boxer, Napoleon, Old Major and Jones.

????????????????

If a picture paints a thousand words......... then why can't I paint you :laugh:

Everytime you paint a portrate.... you lose a friend.

;)

Even funnier than previous

Cheers.

So the fact you are such good friends will mean you will no longer be contributing to The Incider? If this is the case I think it would be a shame.

When is the next issue out BTW?

Archived