IGNORED

Itv

CA2UK

In the Sportsman's (don't ask) and Bob Constantine is going around asking for Rovers fans to interview about Wembley.He asked me."Er, I'm a City fan".What should I say? He's really struggling to find anyone to talk with him...

Just say that you hope there are lots of mounted police around after the game because win or lose, a season isn't complete without attacking a defenceless animal. Also if there are any busty women around with young children, then a game of Boob Cricket always tops off a decent away day.

Oh and congratulations to the Sheeds for a great season.

Is 30k all the Gas are taking? So much for having a big following!

30k is a good following, let's be fair. Although you'd have expected them to take more than a normal away game, so I guess Wembley just doesn't appeal to their floating fans.

30k is a good following, let's be fair. Although you'd have expected them to take more than a normal away game, so I guess Wembley just doesn't appeal to their floating fans.

As said before for a club who bang on and on about attendances it's shocking. On their Slag chat two weeks ago they were on about getting in 45k.

As said before for a club who bang on and on about attendances it's shocking. On their Slag chat two weeks ago they were on about getting in 45k.

It's hardly shocking, let's be fair!

Although it is funny that members of their boardroom publicly said that they hoped they would beat the 40k that they took Vs Shrewsbury.

Seems like quite a few of the floating fans don't want to back a non-league horse, which can only be good for us.

I fully expect them to win on Sunday, but the impact on them if they don't, with us heading into one of Europes best divisions, could be massive.

Archived