IGNORED

Rovers 100% Certain To Be Playing In Different League Next Season...

robintherobin

... As the Vanarama Conference will be re-named 'The National League'.

Guiseley, Bromley, Barrow and Boreham Wood are waiting...

If they lose against Grimsby and lose the Sainsburys court case they won't even be in the Conference / National League. They'll go into administration which means they'll be thrown out of the conference and end up playing at an even lower level.

If they lose against Grimsby and lose the Sainsburys court case they won't even be in the Conference / National League. They'll go into administration which means they'll be thrown out of the conference and end up playing at an even lower level.

Oh please let this happen.

I don't get this viewpoint whatsoever

Well some of us were around during the clubs lowest hour, some of us remember the gas doing everything they could to try to ensure we never recovered from those dark days.

To be honest I'd love to see them playing my local club in th league.

Oh the club is Highridge Utd.

I don't get this viewpoint whatsoever

That's fine, you have your view and I have mine. I've never liked them or their fans. From the early 80's until now and i haven't ever missed a match between us...and I've certainly not mellowed with age.

To be honest i think they will win today and come out smelling of roses after their Sainsburys court case, they are jammy gits and always have been.

Well some of us were around during the clubs lowest hour, some of us remember the gas doing everything they could to try to ensure we never recovered from those dark days.

To be honest I'd love to see them playing my local club in th league.

Oh the club is Highridge Utd.

While denying yourself any realistic opportunity of seeing us beat them in a derby. How many times have we ever sold out the first round of the JPT? And how sweet was that win compared to most of them last season?

We are not denying ourselves a derby, it's the gas ineptitude that is denying the chance of that happening, whilst it was good to win it hopefully we won't have a jpt match ever again.

Wishing them into obscurity is much the same. Agreed on the JPT though.

Archived