IGNORED

Did Rovers Attack Our Community Futsal Team Or Not?

Acton Red

As I said on another post I spoke to one of the Futsal team on Monday (nephew of friend of mine who'd scored the winning goal in the final)

He said they let down all the tyres and put hub caps on the roof - their coach was bit concerned about it all, team just laughed about it ...

Dont ever post on here, but always reading through.. My sister plays for the girls team, and took part in the futsal on sunday. She said they attacked the coach at reading services, let tyres down, threw stuff at the coach and also gave a bit of abuse to the futsal players.

Dont ever post on here, but always reading through.. My sister plays for the girls team, and took part in the futsal on sunday. She said they attacked the coach at reading services, let tyres down, threw stuff at the coach and also gave a bit of abuse to the futsal players.

They started on a load of girls?

Sounds about right

The facts were in the direct tweets from the players on the day it happened. Would have no reason to make it up as rovers are nothing to us. A little speck on the world of football. They wouldn't go out of their way to make that up

Really?

Check the forum. 

To be fair, letting down the tyres on a coach isn't really "attacking the futsal team".

If I saw a sadsag futsal coach in the services I'd be tempted to do something similar

I agree. It is bloody stupid, but ultimately it's mischievous rather malicious - and I'd extend that even to nasty comments. It's the sort of thing perhaps some of us might have partaken in when we were on a day out with our mates aged 14.... Those involved just need to grow up and take a look at themselves. Equally anyone up in arms over it needs to take stock; it is a nothing in the grand scheme of things.

I agree. It is bloody stupid, but ultimately it's mischievous rather malicious - and I'd extend that even to nasty comments. It's the sort of thing perhaps some of us might have partaken in when we were on a day out with our mates aged 14.... Those involved just need to grow up and take a look at themselves. Equally anyone up in arms over it needs to take stock; it is a nothing in the grand scheme of things

Best forgotten before the Evil Post notices and makes it headline news

I agree. It is bloody stupid, but ultimately it's mischievous rather malicious - and I'd extend that even to nasty comments. It's the sort of thing perhaps some of us might have partaken in when we were on a day out with our mates aged 14.... Those involved just need to grow up and take a look at themselves. Equally anyone up in arms over it needs to take stock; it is a nothing in the grand scheme of things.

I think being in service stations brings out the worst in people. On the way back from my mates stag do a few years back we stopped at Membury, and attached a concrete ball and chain, by handcuffs, to a random blokes ankle in the bog whilst he was having a wee.

Totally out of character mind.

Mischievous maybe but against the law

About their limit

Mischievous maybe but against the law

About their limit

You are quite right but my reaction is still 'meh'. To me its just hijinx gone too far really. Anyway, I couldn't claim with a straight face to have never broken the law, actually I couldn't claim that with a straight face just in respect of today - not cus I'm particularly cavalier but I did smoke at an empty bus shelter. Boyakasha

You are quite right but my reaction is still 'meh'. To me its just hijinx gone too far really. Anyway, I couldn't claim with a straight face to have never broken the law, actually I couldn't claim that with a straight face just in respect of today - not cus I'm particularly cavalier but I did smoke at an empty bus shelter. Boyakasha

Don't get me wrong - I'm no angel either but I've never picked an easy target for any indiscretions

Archived