IGNORED

Will They Wont They ?

Coombsy

One of the conditions for acceptance into the league is security of tenure. If you are unable to show you have permission to play at your own ground for a minimum of 10 years then you will be refused entry to the league, you cannot be accepted if you ground share elsewhere. I'm only watching from a distance but I would say it is important that any change that affects your right to play at the mem happens after the Football league AGM in 2 weeks time so it doesn't affect your promotion. I'm sure your owners will be aware of this and will ensure isn't a problem but I thought you should know the situation with regards to promotion from the conference to the league.

I must admit that my first thought was that perhaps they don't want to take any money from fans until the court case is over, in case we lose and go into administration.

The only other explanation is incompetence, which I suppose can't be ruled out entirely!

Somebody reassure me that there's a good explanation why a professional football club is not selling season-tickets in mid-May.

Read more: http://gasheads.org/thread/3250/season-ticket-prices#ixzz3ai1zeVoG

Archived