IGNORED

Tom Heaton (Merged)

Negan

Am sure that I read there were only 5 English keepers on the Premier League.

Joe Hart - Man City

Rob Green - QPR

Jack Butland - Stoke

Tom Heaton - Burnley

Who was the other?

Not really alot of competition !

Ben Foster - injured

Am sure that I read there were only 5 English keepers on the Premier League.

Joe Hart - Man City

Rob Green - QPR

Jack Butland - Stoke

Tom Heaton - Burnley

Who was the other?

Not really alot of competition !

Hart will be keeper for many many years.

Did heaton single handedly get us relegated? Nope, but he had little impact on any attempt to stay up. Championship level keeper, who should be no where near the england squad.forster hart and butland are the best 3 by some distance if you ask me.

Wasn't able to watch us often during the relegation season (got to 2 games, we won both scoring 9 goals and conceding 5) but was at the open training day and you could see heaton was a good shot stopper then, I think having confidence in the players in front of you is very important for a goalkeeper

He's been outstanding for Burnley this season, and for the record I always rated him when he was with us, could never believe the flak he got.

As for Wilshere and Walcott being in the team - sure, when fit and on form, great players.  But they play for Arsenal, the Physios' favourite team.  What is it about Wenger's methods that sees SO many players injured all the time?

He's been outstanding for Burnley this season, and for the record I always rated him when he was with us, could never believe the flak he got.

As for Wilshere and Walcott being in the team - sure, when fit and on form, great players.  But they play for Arsenal, the Physios' favourite team.  What is it about Wenger's methods that sees SO many players injured all the time?

both players even when fit wouldn't be anywhere near my team both over-rated and there are better options out there

Archived