IGNORED

Hull Or Newcastle To Go Down - Who Do You Want?

SecretSam

I've never understood why some of our fans are bitter towards Hull. We played quite well in that playoff final but were fairly beaten by a slightly better team, it's not as though Hull cheated us out of promotion. It was highly disappointing but I will reserve my bitterness fir the likes of swindle and west ham!

I'm not bitter but they are just soooo banal .

Who was excited at the prospect of them joining the Premiership ?

Outside of Hull ,no one .

They are like Bradford City or Huddersfield just dull .

I've never understood why some of our fans are bitter towards Hull. We played quite well in that playoff final but were fairly beaten by a slightly better team, it's not as though Hull cheated us out of promotion. It was highly disappointing but I will reserve my bitterness fir the likes of swindle and west ham!

Actually I think we were slightly the better side until the goal. Were it not for circumstances etc etc...

That said, I agree with you. No point bellyaching. Beaten fairly. And the Hull fans I met that day are all up there in my book of Top Supporters.

Actually I think we were slightly the better side until the goal. Were it not for circumstances etc etc...

That said, I agree with you. No point bellyaching. Beaten fairly. And the Hull fans I met that day are all up there in my book of Top Supporters.

Glad they were nice to you, we had lager cans thrown at our coach and some t wat head butting the coach !! The ones we met just inside the car park weren't a lot nicer either !!

As I said Newcastle have always been the only team other than City I follow, so was delighted with the win today and relegating Hull at the same time.

Finally was thrilled to bits for jonas today after what he's been thru, on what could be his final appearance for the club.

Archived