IGNORED

Grant Holt Fooled By Teenager

prankerd

Gary Effin' Neville..... I always thought he was a bit of a thicko but that really takes the biscuit... 'Where is Millfield School' .... Jajajajajajaaaa.... I was actually half expecting him to say 'what IS a school' ....And he works for the BBC?... What a joke.

And this from someone who is often posting, on this forum, that other posters who post 'statements of fact' should make sure they get their facts right. Gary Neville works for Sky, not the BBC..

I do not doubt his football prowess. Great servant for Man Utd. My view is not just from that phone call, its his TV performances and i never really liked his sort of dirty style of play.. Or how he came across.. Theres more than one side to everyone. It just stuck with me when he played. Good player though, no question.

Gordon Brown sounds a lot more intelligent in my view.

sound like a Liverpool fan to me and saying brown Gordon intelligent in any order is wrong

• Admin

I do apologise Red. Did he once work for Auntie?

No but his brother Phil does. Phil is the one that people usually criticise for being monotonous and unintelligent.

Gary was roundly hated as a player by anyone who didn't support ManU but is generally regarded by the public now as one of the better pundits around.

Archived