IGNORED

Windfalls?

REDOXO

There has been plenty of talk about the possibilities for Yanik Bolaise, however if Middlesborough lose tomorrow it would not be a stretch for a move for Bolaise turns into a move for Albert as a replacement or just a straight out bid from somewhere for the mercurial AA.

With this in mind....Do people have a preference on a winner of the 120M game on Monday?

The two mentioned could very well move on this summer, with Albert possibly being the more likely, if Boro fail to go up.

Other than them; anyone else we've might see move on who could benefit us?

Was thinking that El Abd may head back to Bury permanently, but cannot see us making money on him.   

Unlikely but don't underestimate the effect of the new Prem TV deal. I actually think he'll spend one more year at Palace before moving on for megabucks.

That would be dependent on how long his contract has left...I have no clue though!!

The two mentioned could very well move on this summer, with Albert possibly being the more likely, if Boro fail to go up.

Other than them; anyone else we've might see move on who could benefit us?

Was thinking that El Abd may head back to Bury permanently, but cannot see us making money on him.

Baldock will have a sell on clause...But unlikely to move on!

Cole Skuse had a good season, but I think he was OOC before moving to Ipswich, this I think applies to Heaton Gerkin and Anderson??

Archived