IGNORED

7 Years Ago Today

Big Red Rich

My one abiding memory of that fateful day is of Lee Teundle having a shot blocked that looked destined to hit the back of the net. Oh how different the last 7 years might have been had it hit the back of the net.

Yeah just think, we could've had 2 relegations instead of just the 1.

My one abiding memory of that fateful day is of Lee Teundle having a shot blocked that looked destined to hit the back of the net. Oh how different the last 7 years might have been had it hit the back of the net.

My memory of that chance was he pretty much missed an open goal. If he put it on one of the corners he would of scored.

At the end of the day it just wasn't meant to be. 9/10 times Windass's volley would of gone in the top stands.

When your luck is out you can not win, we lost our centre back on the morning and during the game Orr was concussed and our best midfielder (Marv) had to play at right back.

It just was not meant to be that day but next time it maybe with us ! 

When your luck is out you can not win, we lost our centre back on the morning and during the game Orr was concussed and our best midfielder (Marv) had to play at right back.

It just was not meant to be that day but next time it maybe with us !

Dead right, but the players out there gave %100. Not like bloody Cardiff

:grr:

My memories are pretty hazy, that goal ,Orr's injury, a couple of misses.... it doesn't help that I've refused to look at ANY highlights on the PC from that day to this !

Despite it being Hull's official youtube that uploaded this video, the 6 minutes of highlights were all us bar the Windass goal. We were incredibly unlucky.

Archived