IGNORED

Living The Dream

As my user name suggests I live geographically in the middle of Swindon and Bristol.

Most of the people I work with are Swindon or Gas apart from brief help from bald Andy the TNT driver who it's a pleasure to talk to two or three times a week.

From today all the arguments are over Swindle have been dicked and the gas are where they belong in league 2.

I couldn't be happier , two trophy's and Championship football to look forward to.

Let the signings begin , I am available to drive Foderingham to Bristol if req

As I said I am living the dream

As my user name suggests I live geographically in the middle of Swindon and Bristol.

Most of the people I work with are Swindon or Gas apart from brief help from bald Andy the TNT driver who it's a pleasure to talk to two or three times a week.

From today all the arguments are over Swindle have been dicked and the gas are where they belong in league 2.

I couldn't be happier , two trophy's and Championship football to look forward to.

Know exactly how you feel my friend, life as a City fan couldnt be any sweeter at the moment!

I am originally, apart from 9 days in Southmead Hospital, from Bedminster. Living Windmill Hill, North Street b4. For school it was Ashton Gate, Redcliffe Jnrs and Ashton Park for my 11 years of school.

I now live in West Swindon, I enjoy everything about this part of the world, but never got why Swindon hate City so much.......until today. I went to my local, genuinely, thinking it would be empty but never seen it so busy. All the excuses and you just ask "What was different for City/Rovers?" (Delete as appropriate). By questioning their support proves they are a one club town and they can't see it because their excuses are justified by the next, as at worst it's a Plastic fan.... Until some gobshite asks why?

Friday had all the - keep your phone on, I will be leaving at h/t if we're 3-0 down, to I got a good feeling about this weekend. Guess what? Kept my phone on, made a lot of calls to make sure the phone line was ok, nobody left at h/t (credit there), I am verging on smug bastard feeling and you know it........great day

Archived